Who do Hosts accommodate in their HomeStay Homes?
Host families always welcome students and long-term stay guests in their lovely homes. Our homestay coordinators will assist you to find and book English or French-speaking families. The agency staff facilitates the process of homestay search, selection and booking process for
- Extended family members,
- international and domestic students,
- second language students,
- high school students,
- college and university students,
- foreign exchange students,
- temporary relocating individuals,
- interns and trainees,
- working holiday visa holders,
- and student parents and their family members.
Why use homestay booking services?
- A large number of homestay partners.
- Access to easy public transportation.
- Experienced homestay coordinators.
- Offers from hosts within 3 business days.
- Pay as low as 10% to book your homestay fees.
- Pay remaining balance in small payments after arrival.
Why list your homestay with us?
- List your homestay free of charge or upgrade it for a small subscription.
- Regular screening of homestay students and booking assistance.
- Receive student or guest information before accepting anyone.
- Complete your homestay offer in minutes and leave the rest to us.
- When a student is interested, a coordinator will contact you.