When you or your representative (i.e., your relative, school, or agent) submits an online homestay application, IHA will assign a local or national homestay coordinator. She or he will do the following:
- Works with you and your preferences to find a homestay that suits you best.
- Address any of your concerns, questions, and preferences that you may have.
- Prepare a profile of you and your request and submit it to host families in the desired local area.
- Help you find the most convenient homestay accommodation close to school or workplace when possible.
- Prepare offer(s) and email it to your inbox, preferably more than one homestay option for you to compare.
- Assists you to book and guarantee the homestay that you will select until you arrive.