When you or your representative (i.e., your relative, school, or agent) submits an online homestay application, IHA will assign a local or national homestay coordinator as follows:
- Works with you and your preferences to find a homestay that you like to book.
- Address any of your concerns, questions, and preferences that you may have.
- Submit your homestay request to host families in the destination city or area.
- Help you find the closest homestay accommodation to school or college when possible.
- Gather homestay offer(s) and email it to your inbox, preferably with more than one homestay option for you to compare and choose from.
- Assists you to book and guarantee the homestay that you will select until you arrive.
- For a prepaid support package, you could have access to coordinator support during your stay.