At International Homestay Agency – IHA, we have many years of experience helping students and newcomers find homestay accommodations and settle down with host families in their new destination cities. The agency has an extensive network of homestay providers and well-established relationships with host families. In addition, we use an advanced homestay search to find homestays for you that are located close to schools, colleges, and public transit.
What does the homestay agency do?
Our homestay coordinators will assist you in finding and booking English or French-speaking families. The agency staff facilitates the process of homestay search, selection, and booking process for
- Extended family members,
- international and domestic students,
- second language students,
- high school students,
- college and university students,
- foreign exchange students,
- temporary relocating individuals,
- interns and trainees,
- working holiday visa holders,
- and student parents and their family members.
Host families always welcome students and newcomers in their lovely homes and cities.
Why use homestay booking services?
- A large number of homestay partners
- Easy access to public transportation
- Experienced homestay coordinators
- Offers from hosts within three business days
Why list your homestay with us?
- List your homestay free of charge or upgrade it for a small subscription
- Regular screening of homestay students and booking assistance
- Receive student or guest information before accepting anyone
- Complete your homestay offer in minutes and leave the rest to us
- When a student is interested, a coordinator will contact you