What does a homestay usually include?
Homestay families offer furnished rooms at lower prices than furnished apartments or shared accommodations. The homestay pricing includes utilities such as electricity, heat, water, laundry, and internet access. Many homestays include wireless high-speed Internet at no extra charge. A large number of hosts include up to three meals per day. Some hosts with a busy work schedule, allow mature students to store, prepare, and cook their food in the kitchen for a lower homestay cost.
The weekly and monthly homestay rates may vary depending on location, seasonality, room occupancy, and length of stay. Our host families set their rates within city homestay averages to support students and newcomers. Here is a live search for average monthly rates set by host families for their homestay rates. If you like, you can filter rates by country, state, or city:
Why use homestay booking services?
- Homestays within easy access to public transportation.
- A homestay coordinator to assist you in your search for homestay.
- Receive homestay offer(s) from hosts within 5 business days.*
- Pay a small priority service fee to expedit and receive offers within 3 days.*
- Pay as low as 7% to book your homestay fees to book.*
- Pay remaining balance in easy payments after arrival to your host.*
- Prepay monthly fee for dedicated coordinator’s support during your stay.
Homestay satisfaction is important to us:
- Have to change homestay, we can assist you again for a small fee.*
- Need airport pick up, host family may help for a nominal fee.*
- Need guardianship or find an ESL school, we may assist you for an additional fee.*
(*) Some conditions may apply.