The host family will provide you with a home away from home. You will gain so much experience and wonderful memories that you would cherish for the rest of your life.
We carefully review homestay offers with many considerations in mind; for example, location, friendliness, care and sincere wish to share their homes with you.
Our hosts are expected to treat you with utmost respect; therefore, you are required to adhere to the house rules like any other member of the household. We have also gathered some guidelines that will help you realize a comfortable homestay with most host families and enjoy a pleasant stay.
What does a homestay usually include?
Our homestay families offer furnished rooms at lower prices than furnished apartments or shared accommodations. The homestay pricing includes utilities such as electricity, heat, water, laundry, and internet access. Many homestays include wireless high-speed Internet at no extra charge. A large number of hosts include upto three meals per day. Some hosts with a busy work schedule, allow mature students to store, prepare, and cook their food in the kitchen for a lower homestay cost.
Homestay rates start from:
The above weekly homestay rates may vary depending on location, seasonality, and length of stay. Our host families set their rates within city homestay averages to support students and newcomers. Here is a live search for average monthly rates set by host families for their homestay rates. If you like, you can filter rates by country, state, or city:
Why use homestay booking services?
- A large number of homestay partners.
- Easy access to public transportation.
- We have experienced homestay coordinators.
- Offers from hosts within three business days.
- Pay as low as 10% to book your homestay fees to book.
- Pay remaining balance in small payments after arrival.
Homestay satisfaction guarantee:
- Have to change homestay, we can assist you again.
- Want airport pick up, we ask your host family to help.
- Need guardianship or find a school, we may assist you.